The diversity and breadth of experience of CWA Associates is such that client business and economic research can be highly customised.
The Managing Partners previous engagement with Library House Ltd, a Cambridge based research company focussed on Innovation and research into technology based cluster development can enable connections to be made and focussed research undertaken in this domain. Relationships exist in all principle areas of advanced technology and with international reach.
Research for companies and investors including Venture Capital Funds can extend to:-
- Technical Due Diligence
- Financial Due Diligence
- Technology Assessment
- Market and Marketing Research
- Research to locate / discover specific expertise / technology required by companies and institutions
- Human Resource Explorations - availability and location of specific sources of skills and knowledge - including Recruitment
- Market Entry Feasibility Studies
- Sources of Funding and Finance