With our education services, we can:
- Offer the opportunity for students to study in different countries;
- Support training programmes for young people within the business field;
- Initiate and support projects and public campaigns towards the enhancement of an exchange in Asia and Europe;
- Organise regional meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences among regional participants in order to strengthen professional co-operation;
- Co-operate with national, regional and international organisations with similar objectives and visions of developing;
- Carry out any other activities and further the interests of the organization.
An Associate Company of Cambridge Worldwide Associates - Education Without Borders Ltd offers delivery of an extensive portfolio of offline and online programmes for postgraduate students, business people and citizens of the World. The CWA website is linked directly with Education Without Borders. CWA can offer an exclusive service in booking programmes or for work on design of customised programmes we can undertake working with EWB.
Here is an example of our education programme:
An interview with Alan Barrell
Howard Davies, Dean of the Hong Kong Polytechnic Business School, interviews Professor Alan Barrell in Hong Kong. Interesting insights into entrepreneurship - see the complete interview below.
For more information about EWB/CWA Education, contact Sophie Guo.